With an Integrated Air Systems Ltd Dust & Fume Extraction solution the worry that your business has regarding these airborne hazards is eliminated, with a full air recycling and cleansing process created to ensure a safe and clean facility for you and your staff. Industrial ventilation is combined to ensure a steady air flow throughout the facility.
- Remove hazardous material from atmosphere.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are met.
- Provide a safe and clean working environment.
- Eliminate possibility of health issues relating to contaminants.
- Reduce chance of explosions through volatile fumes.
Dust or fumes are removed at source via a ducting system, with extraction points strategically placed to remove the material at source, eliminating any issues which would arise from release into the workplace. The material is then conveyed down this ducting system and is passed through a filter, removing the hazardous material and recycling the air back into the atmosphere, hazard free.
Common Use: Metallic Dust, Chemical Fumes, Lacquer Dust
We have installed these systems with companies such as Crown Packaging, De La Rue, Johnson Controls, Perrys Recycling, Rexam, Smurfit Kappa and more around the world.
The benefits of these systems are clear to see from the way they work and many companies have benefitted from them in health and safety evaluations. To discuss your particular business needs please do get in touch, we are always happy to answer any queries you may have.
* To find out more about LEV in the workplace, visit www.hse.gov.uk/lev