Integrated Air Systems Ltd can provide a fully built bespoke system and installation package for your factory/manufacturing plant.
Thousands of litres of oil can be lost from an installation over a period of a year due to oil mist emissions. The cost of replacing expensive turbine oil can be greatly reduced by returning the recovered oil back to the system.
- Improve the air quality in the vicinity of the air intake, maintaining power output whilst reducing filter replacement frequency.
- Reduce capital cost of an installation by minimising the need for complex venting and pipework.
- Eliminate all visible oil mist and stains, reducing environmental pollution.
- Save on running costs by reducing amount of oil lost.
- Ensure clean air discharges to atmosphere, improving health & safety.
Oil mist eliminators reduce the capital cost of an installation by minimising the need for complex venting and pipework installations. They are manufactured as a bespoke piece of plant and can have their inlet arrangement constructed, within reason, to suit the particular installation requirement.
The units are designed using a 3 stage filtration system with replaceable elements to an efficiency level of F7. In addition to the particulate filtration, the Eliminator can also be specified with activated carbon filters to negate any odour in the air stream.
Common Uses: Body Maker Oil Mist, Machining Centers, Diesel Engines
We have installed these systems with companies such as Crown Packaging, Ball Packaging, De La Rue, Rexam, Roeslein & Associates, Pride Conveyance, Proline Engineering and more around the world.
To discuss your particular business needs please do get in touch, we are always happy to answer any queries you may have.